Wordless

Tonight I am weary. Depleted. Yearning for a day with no screaming, no protests, no demands, no spilt milk, no trips to the naughty corner and no interrupted naps.

Longing for a day by the sea. Just with me.

Debie Grace November 6, 2012 at 11:55 pm

The sky feels so heavenly. I just love how it affects how I feel. I love skies like this. Also, the beach… the beach!! <3

Fiona November 7, 2012 at 1:13 am

I know exactly how that feels! Lovely photos, Ronnie. Here’s hoping you get a chance to be on your own and recharge. Hugs xoxo

Kate November 7, 2012 at 1:17 am

I’ve had that feeling before, just looking at these photos brings peace though. Hope you are able to get a bit of rest and renewal soon. :)

Pink Ronnie November 7, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Thanks Kate, and thanks for taking the time to visit this space.

Jacquelyn | lark & linen November 7, 2012 at 1:24 am

These images are beautiful. I can only imagine how overwhelming everything can be for you sometimes! Just keep in mind that years from now you’re going to miss the spilt milk and the naughty corner – even if it doesn’t feel like it sometimes :)

rooth November 7, 2012 at 1:32 am

Oh Ronnie, if I lived close, I’d give you the day off and hang out with the boys :)

Pink Ronnie November 7, 2012 at 9:32 pm

You are the best. You need to move to Australia pronto.

Diane November 7, 2012 at 1:52 am

so gorgeous and peaceful….hoping you get some much needed rest and calm! ox

Lilly @projectlittlesmith November 7, 2012 at 6:04 am

Beautiful photographs. I had a day like the one you describe yesterday, today- so far- is going better! Hope your’s is too.

Jo November 7, 2012 at 8:09 am

Gorgeous photographs…and it looks so peaceful.

lamina @ do a bit November 7, 2012 at 9:03 am

Oh gosh I feel like that way sometimes too… I am always happy to get to bed at night those days, go to sleep and hope tomorrow will be better! I hope your tomorrow is a better day :)

Viki November 7, 2012 at 10:24 am

I hear ya. I was like that yesterday too, tantrums in the library not fun to deal with. I hope today improves for you :)

Chantel November 7, 2012 at 10:52 am

Such beautiful photos. I hope you feel rested and energized soon. Take care Ronnie.

Stephanie @ henry happened November 7, 2012 at 12:45 pm

I know just how you feel! Darn those interrupted naps. I hope you get your day by the sea soon. Moms definitely need their alone time too.

Pink Ronnie November 7, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Thankfully, my mother in law was here today and gave me some much needed alone time. So wonderfully refreshing.
p.s. It’s nice to see you here again, Steph!

Catherine November 7, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I hear that! Hope you get a break soon.

Latrina November 7, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Beautiful photos, Ronnie. I hope you get that day.. and soon. :)

gaby November 7, 2012 at 7:28 pm

well then you should have it!

Catherine November 7, 2012 at 9:30 pm

These photos are so peaceful Ronnie. I love the colours of the sky as the sun rises and sets and the feeling of sitting watching the waves crash, taking your thoughts away. I hope that your day today has been more calm and peaceful. x

Kylie @ Octavia and Vicky November 7, 2012 at 10:24 pm

This was me yesterday (and a little today too). I hit the wall big time, and found myself in a yelling then crying match with my poor little toddler. Very unlike me, I have to say, I’m still recovering from it! Bless her little heart, she was soon skipping around the house, singing and playing, and cuddling me and telling me she loved me. I was still mentally torturing myself for it all. I’m going to blame pregnancy hormones.
I hope you get a break soon x

Pink Ronnie November 8, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Sounds like you and I have been feeling exactly the same way Kylie! I’m quite sure my second trimester hormones are coming into play too. It is absolutely wonderful how forgiving our little ones are.
Hugs,

Jane November 8, 2012 at 12:36 am

Beautiful captures of the sky. I always want to freeze this time of day. It brings such peace! Hang in there, Ronnie, but I so admire your perseverance and mommy power! I hope I get them one day as well :)

Shoko November 11, 2012 at 8:29 am

the color of that sky needs no words!

Emma November 11, 2012 at 3:50 pm

You just summed up how I feel exactly!!!!! I’m not alone..!!! sometimes I feel like a mean mummy for wanting silence, peaceful quiet house.
I have 4 under 6. husband does shift work
I get cranky, kids get cranky..
no amounts of coffee fix my crankiness..
only sleep.
tonight I will go to bed at 9pm instead of 11pm.

Pink Ronnie November 13, 2012 at 10:33 pm

So true. I have yet to master the art of sleeping early…

Elisa {With Grace & Eve} November 13, 2012 at 1:59 pm

Oh I feel this too. Hope that day arrives very soon. So nurturing is the sea xx

vee November 17, 2012 at 6:07 am

your photos are so beautiful and i love the ocean. xo