These days…

…we have been exploring new markets and revisiting old beaches. Mangoes are back in season and I’m starting to make smoothies. We are getting more sleep at nights. I am wearing jeggings again, as they sit comfortably under my bump. We have organised the toys in the family room to accommodate some new (to us) wooden blocks that the boys love. My wedding dress has been lying around the studio, as it makes the perfect backdrop for photo shoots. We are starting to talk about summer holiday plans. Rick keeps wanting to cut the boys’ hair, and I keep saying ‘no.’ I am gearing up for my projects in November. We have less than a month now before we find out whether it’s a boy or girl. I am excited for what lies ahead.

Debie Grace November 3, 2012 at 4:12 pm

I am also excited of such blessing coming your way soon, Ronnie! :)

Latrina November 3, 2012 at 5:45 pm

I am so glad to know things are going so well on your end, Ronnie. :) Life seems good in your house-hold lately!

Laura Gofton November 3, 2012 at 6:15 pm

Mangoes, bliss! We have had our first (and second and third) mango this week and it was amazing. Nothing says mango quite as much as sticky mango fingers and beach days. x Laura

J3SS1C4 November 3, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Yum, mangoes are my favourite! We’ve been enjoying them here as well! It sounds like lots of good things are happening around your place at the moment!

Jane November 3, 2012 at 11:22 pm

I love how your photos tell such great stories, Ronnie. And may I say not only does that mango look delicious, the suitcases next to your sofa look delicious!

Elaine November 4, 2012 at 12:36 am

Hi there! You have such a beautiful and peaceful blog!!! It’s like a little home-away-from-home! I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and for your sweet words about my matchbook project! It’s nice to “meet” you. :)

-Elaine D

Pink Ronnie November 5, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Hi Elaine,
Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hello. It is indeed lovely to ‘meet’ you.

Winnie November 4, 2012 at 4:57 am

Ronnie, I like your photography! :)

Pink Ronnie November 5, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Thank you Winnie, and thanks for visiting here.

Joy November 4, 2012 at 5:34 am

I just bought my first pair of jeggings a couple of weekends ago and I love them. May I ask where you found that (what looks like to me) wooden number 5? I really like it! And does the number 5 have any significance in your life?

Pink Ronnie November 5, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Hi Joy,
I bought it from a retailer here in Australia called Domayne earlier this year when they were on sale for $19.95. It’s actually metal, not wooden. No significance at all – it was simply one of the ones they had and it stood well on a flat surface without any propping. I also have a ’1′ and a ‘R’ and a ‘B’ and a ‘Y.’

Chantel November 4, 2012 at 7:00 am

You photos are beautiful as always. And I’m jealous that you guys are going into summer as we are getting slammed by winter. Please enjoy the weather for me. :)

Ali Mackin November 4, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Wow these photos are great! The photos on your blog are truly beautiful. Ah mangos ha! I would be happy for power and heat this storm was insane. I can dream of mangos though. But for now I will settle for a solo wine and cheese party by candle light.

Grace November 4, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Isn’t it great that it’s mango season? Keep saying no to those haircuts, Ronnie! Little boys look the cutest with long hair :)

Vicki November 4, 2012 at 11:40 pm

I too have been resisting cutting my littlest boy’s hair, it is so soft and straight and what i call “bieber-ish”! How do you store your boys’ toys? Love to see how your creative design brain organises toys!

Pink Ronnie November 5, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Hi Vicki,
Thanks for your question – I’ll put a post together about it early next month. :)

rooth November 5, 2012 at 2:07 pm

I love that your November is filled with warm family fun things – I knew I loved this month for a reason

Jen November 6, 2012 at 8:58 am

Your pictures are absolutely stunning. It sounds like you have a lot to look forward to in November! :)

JennifHsieh

Pink Ronnie November 7, 2012 at 8:15 pm

Thank you Jen, lovely of you to stop by.

Catherine November 6, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Hi Ronnie thank you so much for stopping by with your kind words:) These photos are beautiful. You must be so very excited about finding out what you will be having, it’s such a wonderful time. x

Pink Ronnie November 7, 2012 at 8:16 pm

My pleasure Catherine – your blog is truly lovely. Thanks for visiting here too! We are totally excited. Only 2 more weeks now!