My birthday treats this year…
- Starting the day with a home-cooked breakfast by the hubby
- Being taken out to a Korean bento lunch by my parents
- Finding myself a chunky poncho knit top… thing (clearly I’m no style blogger)
- Seeing Pete give Bob the Builder a very serious-looking (and pouty) hug
- Enjoying one-on-one time with little Jamie on my favourite chair
- Having Rick and Angus sing “Happy birthday to mummy” and blowing out the candle on my pink frosted cupcake
- Eating said cupcake with Rick, Angus and Pete (yup, icing and all)
- Watching Angus and Pete run wild in Pete’s cot before bedtime – who knew a small cage could be so much fun?
- Poaching prawns and dipping them in soy sauce
- Sharing a big piece of tiramisu with Rick (I’m a good wifey)
- And last but not least: watching the final Harry Potter in 3D (no, I did not dress up as Hermione – or Harry for that matter).
Thanks to everyone for their birthday messages – wishing you all a sun-soaked weekend!
(Linking up with Mon and her joy pockets today.)
No related posts.