1) I have been watching Oprah again since coming home from the hospital. Even worse, I’ve actually caught one or two episodes of The Hills. I blame the midday feed…
2) Believe it or not, I do not gaze at my baby with undulating adoration all the time.
3) I always fall asleep whilst doing the late night and early morning feeds. I’ve even tried propping the bottle between James’ tiny unsuspecting hands on the off chance that he’s already worked out how to hold it for himself. No such luck.
4) I let Angus and Pete watch Play School. A LOT.
5) I don’t always change James’ nappy every time he does a poo.
6) I often expect my kids to do exactly as I say. Even if they’re only two and a half (“Eat your dinner Angus!”), thirteen months (“Stop crying Pete!”) and three weeks old (“Go to sleep James!”).
7) Sometimes I keep napping even when I can hear the boys crying.
8) I let Angus drink milkshakes.
9) I feed Pete endless jars of baby food.
10) I give James more formula than breast milk.
Hi, my name is Ronnie and I’m just a mum who’s trying to make it work.
No related posts.